|Place of Origin:||Dongguan, China|
|Certification:||CE 0370 By Applus|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20K|
|Packaging Details:||Single Piece Pack or 10 Pcs X 5 Packs, 50 Pcs/Box, 1500 Pcs/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, EXW, FOB|
|Supply Ability:||200K Pcs Per Day|
NonWoven Fabric Face Mask , Disposable Face Mask , FFP3 Dust Mask, FFP3 Particulate Respirator CE0370, FDA
|Product Name||Nonwoven Fabric Face Mask , Disposable Face Mask , FFP3 Dust Mask, FFP3 Particulate Respirator CE0370, FDA|
|Material||Total 5 Layers , in which 2 Layers Meltblown Fabric|
|Size||Fitting Size , Firm and Elastic Earloops assure Good Wearing Experience|
|Packing||High Quaity Packing Box and Polypack , Packing Box with Internal and External Cover, Single Pack and Packing Box with Global EAN Barcode.|
|Standard||EU Standard : EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, FFP3|
|Features||Low Breathing Resistance|
1 pcs pack or 10 Pcs X 5 Packs, 50 Pcs/Box, 1500 Pcs/Carton
≥99% Filtration efficiency against Non-Oil and Oil Particulates; In conformity with FFP3 Grade under EU Standard;
High Quality Packing Box with Double Cover; Meeting All Requirements of EN 149:2001+ A1 :2009, FFP3
Individual Package is also available for your choice, Latex-Free;High Breathability ;Skin Friendly Materials;
Specially Designed Shape and Ultra-Comfort Materials; Elastic and Firm Earloops;
More About The Product
Product Name: FFP3 Particulate Respirator
Class: FFP3 NR defined in EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Standard: EN 149:2001+A1:2009
1. Before use, check the respirator and make sure it is not damaged
2. Check prior to use that if it is suitable for the intended occupational use.
3 .Follow the user instruction and wear the mask properly before you
enter the working area.
4. Do not wash, water wash may reduce the protective effect of the mask.
5. The respirator cannot be used for over one shift. It cannot be reused.
6. Discard and replace the respirator if it is damaged or if you
encounter breathing difficulty during use.
7. Wearing mask with facial hair may cause leakage, and it may
therefore reduce its protective effect.
8. Do not use the respirator in an explosive environment.
9. Do not use the respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
10. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a clean, dry and cool place
with good ventilation. Ideally, the storage temperature should be
between -1℃~30℃, and the Relative Humidity is less than 80%.
FFP3,FFP3 mask,Buda-U, FFP3 Particulate Respirator,FFP3 Filtering Half Mask, Protective Mask, Respirator mask, FFP3 KN95, Particulate Repirator,Fitering Half Mask,Respirator, PPE, Personal Protection Equipment, FFP3 CE, CE FFP3, CE mask, FFP3 NR