|Place of Origin:||Dongguan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20K|
|Packaging Details:||1500pcs /Carton|
|Delivery Time:||To Be Advised Based on Quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , EXW, FOB|
|Supply Ability:||500K Pcs Per Day|
User Instruction of The FFP2 Face Mask.
1. Put on the face mask with nose clip up on the nose.
2. Pull the earoops to the ears, and adjust the mask until the chin is
3. Adjust the mask and press the nose clip until it fits tightly on the bridge of nose.
4. Check again and make sure the mask covers tightly on the nose
bridge and the chin, adjust it until it fits you well.
1. Before use, check the particulate respirator and make sure it is not damaged
2. Check prior to use that if the protective mask is suitable for the intended occupational use.
3 .Follow the user instruction and wear the mask properly before you
enter the working area.
4. Do not wash, water wash may reduce the protective effect of the mask.
5. The respirator cannot be used for over one shift. It cannot be reused.
6. Discard and replace the respirator if it is damaged or if you
encounter breathing difficulty during use.
7. Wearing mask with facial hair may cause leakage, and it may
therefore reduce its protective effect.
8. Do not use the respirator in an explosive environment.
9. Do not use the respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
10. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a clean, dry and cool place
with good ventilation. Ideally, the storage temperature should be
between -1℃~30℃, and the Relative Humidity is less than 80%.
Meeting All Requirements of EN 149:2001+ A1 :2009, FFP2
Specially Designed Shape and Ultra-Comfort Materials; Elastic and Firm Earloops;
Optional Packing : Single Pack , Customized Packing Language,Global EAN Bar Code on Packing Box
FFP2,FFP2 mask,Buda-U, FFP2 Particulate Respirator,FFP2 Filtering Half Mask, Protective Mask, Respirator mask, FFP2 KN95, Particulate Repirator,Fitering Half Mask,Respirator, PPE, Personal Protection Equipment, FFP2 CE, CE FFP2, CE mask, FFP2 NR
|Tel :||+86 139 294 03848 (English)|